No products in the basket.
Digital Pupil Distance Ruler
What is your PD?
Your Pupil Distance is the measurement between the centre of your right and left pupils in mm.
How can you find out your Pupil Distance?
- You maybe lucky enough to have been given this by your optician
- You can select to have a Digital Ruler posted to you (You will receive a return pre-paid postage pouch so you can return the ruler to us)
The ruler is very simply to use and very accurate
- Place the ruler on the bridge of your nose
- Get someone to move the pointers over each pupil centre or do it yourself looking in a mirror
- Write down the measurements and post the ruler back to us
Why have we gone to the trouble of supplying Digital Rulers?
Prescription glasses and sunglasses always work better when the centre of the optical lens is over your pupil. Not having this set up correctly can cause head aches and limit how well the glasses will work.
What we ask
We ask that you please use the Digital Pupil distance Ruler ASAP and return to us in the supplied return pouch along with your Pupil Distances.
Once we have received the ruler back we will process your order.
If you don’t know your Mono Pupil Distances (this is two separate measurements for your right and left pupils) we strongly advise you select to have a Digital ruler posted to you. Varifocals with out mono pupil distances will not work correctly.
How do I receive a Digital Ruler
The Digital rulers will be posted out on the same day as your order is placed to your shipping address supplied. (If your order comes in after 4.00pm the ruler will leave us the next day)